SPOONIE QUESTIONNAIRE1: what have you been diagnosed with, (and possibly self diagnosed with)?
2: what will you tend to do at nights, when you can't sleep?
3: worst experience/side effects of a medication?
4: how has your condition impacted your mental health?
5: describe your social life
6: hardest thing to do when you are flaring?
7: your worries for the future?
8: favourite comfort food?
9: tell us a valuable lesson you have learnt, through being unwell?
10: name 3 things that you miss, taken from health limitations?
11: how old were you when you started noticing symptoms?
12: biggest injustice about living with a chronic illness?
13: worst advice you have been given about your health?
14: what items, related to illness, could you not cope without?
15: can you remember being pain free?
16: do you know anyone in real life who shares your condition?
17: one symptom you would love not to have?
18: lovely things said to you and something ignorant/negative, about being sick?
19: are your family supportive, or mostly ignorant to your suffering?
20: describe the feeling after walking up/down stairs
21: any natural supplements, powders or alternative treatments you would recommend others try?
22: what is the biggest thing you would like people to understand about your illness?
8 months ago 674 notes questions list spoonie chronic illness chronic pain spoons spoon theory invisible illness fibromyalgia lupus migraine chronic migraines ibs RA Rheumatoid Arthritis endometriosis food
- aloalito reblogged this from epilepsysupport
- lightningthekid reblogged this from jetaimejace
- jetaimejace reblogged this from sapphire-spoonie
- chronicallycaring reblogged this from chronicallycaring
- fracturedmotivation likes this
- shrinkingviolent likes this
- voiceinsidetheasylum reblogged this from isabelletina
- isabelletina reblogged this from flaresof-fibro
- breathe-more-think-less reblogged this from flaresof-fibro
- breathe-more-think-less likes this
- eiffel-power reblogged this from flaresof-fibro
- arthritis-girl likes this
- dirtyglassesandfish likes this
- stitch-n-time reblogged this from ineloquent-tumbling
- onlybent-notbroken reblogged this from tallfibrochick
- ladypoetess reblogged this from ineloquent-tumbling
- fishermansbride reblogged this from nicolesworldofhope
- herculesjerkules reblogged this from thinkingwithoutathought
- thinkingwithoutathought reblogged this from tallfibrochick
- ineloquent-tumbling reblogged this from tallfibrochick
- tallfibrochick reblogged this from marinafishiie
- hear-my-circles-sing reblogged this from exquisite-pieces-of-heart
- kicked-and-missed-the-bucket reblogged this from slothsamson
- slothsamson reblogged this from exquisite-pieces-of-heart
- jeremydelaroche reblogged this from exquisite-pieces-of-heart
- jeremydelaroche likes this
- exquisite-pieces-of-heart likes this
- exquisite-pieces-of-heart reblogged this from just-a-spoonful-of-hope
- illgiveyouthemoonmary likes this
- chronicwithcats likes this
- thoughts-thatfly reblogged this from just-a-spoonful-of-hope
- just-a-spoonful-of-hope reblogged this from just-a-spoonful-of-hope
- meganelizabethh reblogged this from thegirlwiththedragonairtattoo
- laughingwithmycolon reblogged this from the-fault-in-our-guts
- thegirlwiththedragonairtattoo reblogged this from the-fault-in-our-guts
- the-fault-in-our-guts reblogged this from morethanjustatummyache
- allycrush likes this
- smallgirlinabigsweater reblogged this from thecvsgirl
- endometri-no-sis reblogged this from thecvsgirl
- artsythin likes this
- gibzblog reblogged this from thecvsgirl
- notoriousmommy reblogged this from chronically-fabulous-mama
- kittybrat likes this
- crohnsgirlinpain likes this
- morethanjustatummyache reblogged this from chronically-fabulous-mama
- chronically-fabulous-mama reblogged this from dianasjourneythroughillnesses
- dianasjourneythroughillnesses reblogged this from just-a-spoonful-of-hope
- thisismyurlsigh reblogged this from tiredtalkofbetterdays
- your-classybitch reblogged this from tiredtalkofbetterdays
- klutzy17 reblogged this from just-a-spoonful-of-hope